The Government of Ontario has officially prohibited the hosting of open houses, effective 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, April 4, 2020.
However, beginning April 7, 2020, users may advertise virtual showings/ live streams through Matrix and REALTOR.ca.
To advertise a virtual showing or live stream, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to Matrix
- Click the blue “Input” tab
- Under “Quick Modify”, select the listing
- Click “Open Houses”
- Enter the “Start Date”
- Enter the “Start Time” and the “End Time”
- The open house“Type” automaticallywill default to “Virtual”
- Under “Virtual Open House URL” enter or paste your virtual showing/ live stream URL
The date and time of your virtual showing/ live stream will be displayed on the REALTOR® Full Report, under the photos as shown below:
Users can use the “Open House” search in Matrix to review a virtual showing/ live stream list.
All virtual showing/ live stream URLs entered into Matrix will also be displayed on REALTOR.ca for the public as shown below:
If you have any questions, please contact the MLS® Help Desk at 905.667.4650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.