Want to know how to print a single page report in RAHB Matrix? Follow the steps below. Please note, this solution currently only works with the Google Chrome internet browser.
Single Page Report Instructions (Google Chrome)
- In RAHB Matrix, open a listing in REALTOR® Full.
- Choose Print at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose which report you would like to print – the best reports for single-pages are the REALTOR® Full Listing or Client.
- To ensure all of the information fits on one page, do not select Print REALTOR® header & footer.
- Click the Print button at the bottom of this screen.
- In the Print dialog box, click on + More Settings.
- In the Scale selection box, set to 75%.
- Scroll down the page preview on the right to see check that all of the data fit on one page. If not, set the scale to a slightly lower percentage, such as 70%.
- Under Options, deselect Headers and Footers and Background Graphics.
- Click the Print button at the top of the page.
Please note that the information entered in fields such as REALTOR® Remarks and Client Remarks will ultimately determine the length of the page of each listing.