In accordance with RAHB Bylaw Article 14 – Notices, Section 1.02, please find below your electronic copy of the Notice of Election Meeting for the December 4, 2019 Annual Election Meeting.
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Michelangelo Events and Conference Centre
1555 Upper Ottawa Street, Hamilton
Registration 8:30 a.m. | Meeting: 9:30 a.m.
Candidates for the 2020 RAHB Board of Directors
How to Vote Online
To view the candidate videos and to vote, please click the below button:
RAHB Annual Election Meeting & Guest Speaker
This year’s Election Meeting will feature CMHC’s Senior Analyst, Anthony Passarelli, who will be speaking on the Housing Market Outlook report that was released on October 24, and providing specific information on the Hamilton-Burlington area.
This is exclusive to RAHB members only, and is free for members who attend and participate in the election meeting. There will be a $10 + HST charge to your RAHB account:
- If you pre-register for the meeting and CMHC Housing Market Outlook, but do not attend, and do not cancel prior to Wednesday, November 27, at 4:30 p.m., OR
- If you attend the CMHC Housing Market Outlook only.
On the agenda:
- Hot breakfast
- Presentation of Scholarships in Memory of Karan Barker
- Election Meeting
- RAHB Year in Review
- Special presentation by CMHC’s Anthony Passarelli
- Installation of 2020 Board of Directors
If you have any questions, please contact Carolyn in the RAHB office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.529.8101 x236.
Hope to see you at the Annual Election Meeting!