Matrix upgraded on Wednesday, August 21 at 2:30 a.m.
The upgrade included a new feature titled “Reorder Search Results Using Drag and Drop”. This new feature in the search results screen allows users to manually reorder rows using drag & drop. There will be a “Drag & Drop” handle icon in the left-most column of display grids. To use the feature, users will click and hold on this icon, then drag the highlighted row to desired location, the release. Printed reports, e-mails and export will use the manually sorted order.
- Drag & Drop is only supported in grids, it is not supported in Single-Line displays
- Clicking on a column header will override manually sorted rows
- CMA Comparable tab supports Drag & Drop for manual sorting. Note: When the CMA button is pressed in Search Results – that sort order is nor carried over to the CMA Comparable tab
- Driving Directions will not use manual sort order, Directions will automatically calculate shortest route between addresses, however you can reorder properties within the Directions screen
- Drag & Drop is not supported in Matrix Mobile
- Drag & Drop may not be supported on some mobile and tablet devices in Full Desktop mode
- Drag handles are only visible when all results fit on a single page. Drag handles will be hidden when more than one page of results are displayed. Users have the option to display more rows on a single page usually up to 100 rows (sometimes more) by changing the Display n per page. Manually reordering result sets on multiple pages of results is not supported.