Later this year, RAHB will be part of a regional MLS® system and members will have a bright, shiny new MLS® system and access to listing information of eight real estate associations (including RAHB).
Here are the basics:
- RAHB will join with the associations in Brantford, Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Niagara, Oakville-Milton and Simcoe to form the regional group
- A regional MLS® system means that access agreements, access membership and interboarding will no longer be required among the participating associations
- The MLS® System is being built specifically for the regional system on CoreLogic’s Matrix platform – a system that is faster and better than Fusion and – best of all – works on all devices
- The regional system will serve over 7,000 REALTORS®. That means we can expect to see some savings on services and products
Want to know more?
- Todd Targgart from CoreLogic will be on hand in the Exhibit Hall at REALTOR® CONNECTIONS 2015 (March 24) to answer your questions, and he’ll present a demonstration of Matrix at the Annual General Meeting (meeting begins at 12:30 p.m. at REALTOR® CONNECTIONS – for more information about REALTOR® CONNECTIONS 2015, go to rahb.ca/eventssponsors/realtor-connections)
- Read all the communications and FAQs from the regional system’s Governors’ Group – http://beta.realtorlink.ca/content/realtorlink/on/hamilton/en_CA/mls—-it/regionalmls.html (REALTOR Link®>MLS & IT>Regionalization)
- Read the answers to questions received from RAHB members – http://beta.realtorlink.ca/content/realtorlink/on/hamilton/en_CA/mls—-it/regionalmls/fyi.html (REALTOR Link®>MLS & IT>You Asked?