Did you know you can generate a Property Information Form (PIF) from data loaded into Matrix? This eliminates the need to fill out a standard RAHB MLS® Property Information Form.
Please note, however, that this replaces only the Property Information Form. All other necessary forms (OREA Form 200 Listing Agreement, OREA Form 810 Working With A REALTOR®, etc.) will still be required.
To get a Matrix-generated PIF, you will use a report called REALTOR® Full with Tabs and Signature. Here’s how:
1. Use the Matrix Input function to enter all listing data as you normally would. If you do not have Broker Load access, your office will need to do this for you.
(Here is a video tutorial on how to enter listings in Matrix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeP8xJIngvk)
2. Once all listing data has been entered, save the listing as incomplete by clicking on the Save as Incomplete button, located at the bottom left corner of the screen. This will save the listing with Incoming status. Do not submit the listing at this point!
3. If you are printing the PIF immediately after saving the incomplete listing, click on the MLS® number on the Input Succeeded screen, which appears immediately after you click Save as Incomplete.
If you are returning to Matrix, the incomplete listing can be retrieved by going to My Matrix > My Listings, and selecting My Incomplete Listings from the Show Click on the MLS® number to open the listing.
4. With the listing open, select REALTOR® Full with Signature from the Display menu.
5. This will generate a report that can be signed by your seller, in lieu of a standard Property Information Form. Click Print to display the list of print options. Be sure to select all tabs that apply to your listing, as your seller will need to sign all of them. From here, you can click on either Print, Print to PDF, or Email PDF, depending upon your preference.
Each tab will have a signature and date lines at the bottom, which are to be signed by your seller prior to activating the listing.
After your seller signs the forms, return to your incomplete listings and activate the listing. Click the Edit button, and submit the listing from the familiar data entry screen.
Please feel free to contact the RAHB MLS® Department with any questions – 905.667.4650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.