The Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) is urging all Ontario REALTORS® to help protect the Canadian dream of home ownership for future generations.
OREA’s research shows that to keep the dream alive, governments need to:
- Ensure the right type of housing is available to meet future needs
- Make home ownership more affordable for first time buyers
- Increase supply to fill the demand as it grows
How can you help?
- Learn more about future buyers’ prospects for home ownership at keepthedreamalive.ca
- Contact your local candidates in the upcoming provincial election to make them aware of the issues, then encourage them to commit to supporting policies that will make home ownership in Ontario more affordable.
Visit keepthedreamalive.ca for all the details, including how to contact your local candidates; OREA can help you make a difference in the June 7 provincial election.