More than 40,000 members have already created a transaction using CREA WEBForms® 2019. As CREA moves closer to retiring WEBForms® Legacy, they are eager to support members as they transition to the new platform.
If you haven’t yet made the switch, take a moment to learn more about the decision to upgrade the platform by watching this video from the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) Vice President and Technology Committee member Cliff Stevenson.
To further facilitate this transition, CREA is planning a couple of adjustments to help members take the plunge:
- On December 4, 2019, CREA will be flipping the landing page experience for all users. That means, as of December 5, 2019, everyone who accesses WEBForms® will land in the new CREA WEBForms® 2019 environment. Rest assured you will still be able to go back to the legacy version until the official cut-off on January 2, 2020.
- On December 16, 2019, WEBForms® Legacy will be switched to “Read Only Mode”. This means that members will still be able to access and edit existing transaction kits, download forms and migrate kits, but it will no longer be possible to create new transaction kits in Legacy. Preventing new transaction kits from being created in a system that is two weeks away from going offline is a safeguard against a member creating a transaction kit one day and not having access to it the next.
- Finally, before the end of the year, CREA will be issuing a maintenance release for CREA WEBForms® 2019. This release will include the convenient “Dynamic Paging” feature, meaning members will no longer need to start with multi-page schedules or use the “add page” function; pages will be added automatically as needed.
Getting started is easy and often takes less than an hour. In fact, you can dip your toes with these videos outlining the basics in just five minutes.
- Migrating old transaction kits from the legacy version of WEBForms® to CREA WEBForms® 2019. (Note: your transactions will be editable, but forms will migrate over as flat documents.)
- Creating a Basic Transaction (outlining the quickest way to create a basic transaction.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the CREA Member Support Team at email@example.com or 1-888-237-7945. The CREA WEBForms® 2019 Member Support Team has extended its hours and is now available from 8 a.m. to midnight (EST) on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST) on weekends.