Foreign investment in Canadian and U.S. real estate continues to surge, and knowledge and preparation are essential if you work in this lucrative market.
CREA, OREA and the Toronto Real Estate Board are sponsoring a five-day Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation program. This designation provides the education, resources and network to help you succeed in this growing global market.
A CIPS Institute has been scheduled for Toronto from July 20-24, 2015.
- July 20: Global Real Estate: Local Markets
- July 21: The Business of U.S. Real Estate
- July 22: Europe & International Real Estate
- July 23: The Americas & International Real Estate
- July 24: Asia/Pacific & International Real Estate
Critical aspects of international real estate transactions, such as:
- Globalization of economies
- International capital flow
- Marketing and business planning strategies
- Roles and expectations in international transactions
will be covered in the Institute.
For more information or to register, go to www.events.crea.ca/CIPS