How to Practice Broker Loading in Matrix 7.0
Once we make the final cutover from Fusion to RAHB Matrix in the fall, the Fusion MLS® system will be permanently retired. At that point, you will be doing everything, including listing input, in Matrix. But this doesn’t mean that you need to wait until cutover to learn how to enter listings in Matrix! You can practice broker loading or just preview the listings input module in Matrix.
To access the test site:
1. Sign in to RAHB Matrix via the my.rahb.ca single sign-on dashboard.
2. Click on the Input(Test) tab located at the top of your screen in Matrix.
3. This will take you to the RAHB Matrix test environment. Click on the Input tab to to use the listings input function.
4. Once you are in the input area, you will have a choice: Add new or Edit existing Listings. Click on Add new.
Once you’ve chosen Add new, you will see:
5. Click on the type of listing you will entering. For this sample, we are choosing Residential Edit, so click on it.
6. From the next screen, click on Start with a blank listing:
Even though this seems to refer to a cross property listing, when you click on Start with a blank Listing, you will still be seeing the input screen for residential listings.
7. From that point on, you will see the input screen that will work with the new Residential Data Input form.
Please note that any data that you enter in staging will be test only. Working in the test environment will not produce an active listing!
8. Once you are finished in staging, click on Back to Production to go back to the live RAHB Matrix site.
Want more help?
You will find a RAHB tutorial on broker loading in Matrix in our video library at http://rahb.ca/matrix – just scroll down to How to Broker Load in Matrix. The video is a little over 40 minutes and has great information and tips for using all the features in Matrix broker load.
We hope that you will use this opportunity to learn and understand RAHB Matrix listing input so you can be ready to broker load your listings in Matrix as soon as we cut over in the fall.
As always, please feel free to contact our MLS® Department with any questions. We are available Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.