RAHB makes it easy to pay your monthly account and your quarterly dues.
How can you pay? Let us count the ways!
If you are at the RAHB office, you can pay your account either at the Realty Shoppe on the lower level or ask at reception for one of our corporate services staff. You can pay your invoice using Visa, MasterCard, Interac, cash or cheque.
Just give Karin a call (905.529.8101 x258) and give her your Visa or MasterCard number and she’ll take care of the rest.
There are three ways to pay your account online.
- Use the link called RAHB Education/Account Services on your dashboard (SSO) (rahb.starrs.ca – look under the RAHB News and Membership Services section). The link will take you to Membership Director*, where you will have to use your Fusion login and password to get to the My Services menu; use the Pay/View Bill Online option to see your account. Pay using Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or Visa Debit.
- Through Fusion – go to the Resources widget, click on SmartLinks, then click on Education/ Account Services. You will go straight to My Services where you can view and pay your bill online. Pay using Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Visa Debit.
- For CIBC/PC Financial, Royal Bank, Scotia Bank and TD Canada Trust customers – contact Karin for assistance in setting up your payment through your bank.
You can make pre-authorized payment through your Visa or MasterCard or by from your bank account. Forms are available on REALTOR Link® (look under the Forms and Member Changes section), the RAHB website (rahb.ca > Membership Benefits > Join RAHB Today button > Forms and FAQs section) or from Karin – give her a call.
Use the payment method most convenient for you!
*While you are in Membership Director, why not see what else you can do in this program?
This is where you can:
- View your one-year invoice history for an overview of what you’ve paid inclusive of HST. (We do not advise using this for your taxes.)
- Print your monthly statements and even an annual statement for your taxes – just put in a specific date range and you will see your purchases and charges itemized within that date range. For your taxes, use the date range of January 1 – December 31 of the tax year. This handy program will even break out the HST as a separate item!
- See the record of RAHB committees on which you’ve participated.
- View RAHB’s calendar of upcoming courses.
- View your education/history records.
- Register for RAHB’s professional development courses using your Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or Visa Debit.
Thank You To Our Sponsor: