In support of measures advised by government and health officials, the physical RAHB office is closed, with all staff working remotely during our regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
What Does This Mean for RAHB Members?
- The MLS® Help Desk is open during regular business hours. You can reach us at 905.667.4650 or email@example.com.
- We are accepting general calls through our regular business number at 905.529.8101. If you have any questions, please call during regular business hours or leave a message; we will assist you in any way we can.
- We have become aware that some members have been experiencing trouble while trying to get through to RAHB using the regular office phone number and MLS® support number. If you are experiencing troubles, please try the following numbers as an alternative – MLS Support at 905.481.0354 or reception at 905.963.1064.
- All in-person member meetings, events and education of any kind are postponed or will be conducted via teleconference.
- The Realty Shoppe is closed for in-person shopping and in-person account payments; however, we are taking orders via phone and e-mail, which will be fulfilled once the office reopens. You can reach us at 905-529-5979 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online payments are highly encouraged; cheque payments may be dropped off in the RAHB mailbox, however processing of these payments may be delayed; cash payments are not permitted.
- RealTrack service is not accessible.
- OREA testing at the RAHB office has been cancelled until further notice.
Thank you for your patience as we all work together to keep our communities safe, while navigating extremely difficult and often unforeseen circumstances.
For Information/Updates on RAHB’s operations:
For updated information on COVID-19 as it relates to RAHB, please visit our blog page at https://blog.rahb.ca/