Join OREA for PART 2 of the 2019 OREA Forms Update, Answering Member Questions Webinar. This webinar is a comprehensive overview of the changes that have taken place to OREA Standard Forms and Clauses for 2019 AND provides answers to a host of Member Forms Questions. This year there are only 12 forms that did not receive any changes so don’t get caught off guard when filling out a form on your next listing or sale!
We are going to cover:
- What’s New in 2019
- What’s Revised in 2019
- A Review of Forms to assist REALTORS with written Notification, Communication and varied Consents for trading accountability
- A review of the New & Revised Clauses
- Navigation of OREA Forms Resources to assist in day to day practice and enhancement of Forms knowledge
- Helping Members use OREA Forms & Clauses in 2019, to avoid being caught off guard when completing their next Form!
- Answers to frequent Member Form & Clause Questions
The session will include a 45-minute presentation, followed by Q & A period. The Webinar will be facilitated by Cassandra Agnew Walker, Head of Standard Forms at OREA, a former REALTOR®, OREA Director and Instructor. She has extensive facilitation experience with brokerages, boards and associations and exudes enthusiasm in Member Forms discussions.
Visit the orea.com Standard Forms landing page to view our comprehensive list of OREA Forms resources benefiting REALTOR® Members.
All OREA Standard Forms webinars, webcasts, forms explained files, tutorials and related resources are for OREA members only.