Have you received your RAHB Annual Election Meeting (AEM) package? It was e-mailed to all voting members yesterday, Tuesday November 20. The package includes all the information you need about the election and the meeting agenda. You can also view it by clicking on the button below.
Here’s how the election process will shape up between now and the election meeting:
Tuesday November 27- Thursday, November 29 Electronic voting available
Monday, December 3 Deadline for receipt of proxies
Wednesday, December 5 Annual Election Meeting
Plan to come to RAHB’s Annual Election Meeting on December 5! On the agenda are:
- CREA President Barb Sukkau: Keeping REALTOR.ca the Preferred Choice for Consumers
- CREA General Counsel Bill Harrington: The Business of Ethics – What’s In It For Me?
- Proposed Bylaw amendments
- Election Meeting
- Installation of 2019 Board of Directors
- Presentation of Scholarships in Memory of Karan Barker
- RAHB Year in Review
Royal Botanical Gardens
8:45 a.m. Registration
9:30 a.m. Meeting begins
Check the election package for complete details about the election timeline, the meeting agenda and candidates for election to the 2019 Board of Directors which are listed alphabetically and not by rank.