Have you been reading about the changes coming to RAHB’s MLS® System before the spring market of this year? RAHB’s own Matrix system will be making an appearance in the next few months, and RAHB has been providing information to you about how you can prepare for the change.
Be sure to watch your email inbox for issues of The Shift, our specialty publication about all things Matrix. If you’ve missed some issues, you can find them in REALTOR Link® – just look for the link to The Shift on the right hand side of our home page.
Five fields in Fusion will become mandatory!
The latest issue of The Shift (December 19, 2016) had important news about five fields in Fusion that will become mandatory on January 24, 2017:
- Total Area will be mandatory for all commercial property types, excluding business-only listings. The information will be required in the “Total Area” line on the current RAHB Property Information Form.
- Heat Source will be mandatory for all residential property types. Use the field for “Fuel” on the current Residential Property Information Form.
- Square Footage & Square Footage Source will be mandatory for all residential property types. Place the information in the “Square Footage +/-” line on the current Residential Property Information Form. You can write the source of square footage underneath.
- Assessment Roll Number will be mandatory for all residential and commercial property types. Enter the information in the “Roll #” section of the current Property Information Form.
- Zoning for listings located in Brantford, Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Niagara, Oakville/Milton and Simcoe. This will apply to all residential and commercial property types in these areas. Zoning will not be mandatory for listings located in the RAHB area.
For full information about about the five mandatory fields and where to find the information, plus new information about changes to “For Lease or Sale” listings, view the full version of the December 19, 2016 issue of The Shift here or view the December 19 issue of The Shift in REALTOR Link®.