The 2015 Canadian Commercial Conference will be held in Winnipeg from September 30 to October 2.
This conference will offer
- topics such as emerging trends in REITS, the changing face of office space, how to benefit from global opportunities and more
- courses including Commercial Real Estate Negotiations and Leasing for Retail Landlords and Commercial Tenants
- Keynote speakers Christopher Leinberger (land use strategist, President of Locus and professor at George Washington University) on Changing Dynamics, New Perspectives in the U.S. and Canada, and Glen Hodgson (Senior Vice President and Chief Economist of the Conference Board of Canada) on Commercial Real Estate in Canada, an Economic Outlook
- A live “haves and wants” session
- Networking with commercial REALTORS® from across Canada.
This conference is open to all REALTORS®. More information and registration through www.events.crea.ca.