Winning with the new Consent Agreement
Instructor: Â Mark Weisleder, LLB., REI
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Michelangeloâ€™s Banquet Centre
1555 Upper Ottawa St., Hamilton
The course will start immediately following the Annual General Membership meeting (AGM) (approximately 10:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.)Â Times may change if the meeting runs longer.
This new seminar teaches what you need to know about everything related to the Consent Agreement between the Commissioner of Competition and CREA.
The objectives of this course are to understand:
a)Â Â Â Â The background that gave rise to the complaint of the Competition Bureau;
b)Â Â Â Â The terms of the Consent Agreement; and
c)Â Â Â Â The new OREA forms and the changes that have been made to existing forms.
By the end of this session course you will understand:
- how to approach a seller who has merely posted their information on MLSÂ®, when you represent the Buyer;
- what verifications willÂ have to be done in order to post a listing onto the MLSÂ® system;
- whether another listing salesperson can solicit a seller who has entered into a mere posting agreement;
- how the Agreement of Purchase and Sale has been changed to protect your commission;
- the added importance of the Buyer Representation Agreement and why you need to get this signed before introducing a buyer to a property;
- what the US experience has been for these new business models.
Register today by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your request to 905.529.4349 attention: Â Angela.
Please note:Â members registered to attend the course must attend the AGM (breakfast 8 a.m., meeting 9 a.m.) in order to participate in the course.Â Members registered for the course who arrive after the Annual General Meeting has started cannot stay to attend the course.Â There are no exceptions to this policy.Â Members who register for but do not attend the course will have a â€œno show feeâ€ in the amount of $33.90 charged to their account.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Annual General Membership Meeting – Tuesday, March 29, 2011