RAHB is pleased to announce that work has been ongoing to provide additional access to listing information from neighbouring Ontario Associations/Boards. As part of this work, RAHB has recently signed an agreement with the Ontario Collective group. The Ontario Collective is comprised of Bancroft & Area Association of REALTORS®, Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Association Inc., London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS®, North Bay Real Estate Board, Northumberland Hills Association of REALTORS®, Peterborough and The Kawarthas Association of REALTORS® Inc., Quinte & District Association of REALTORS® Inc., REALTORS® Association of Grey Bruce Owen Sound, Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS®, The Lakelands Association of REALTORS®, Tillsonburg District Real Estate Board and Woodstock-Ingersoll & District Real Estate Board.
Effective Monday, August 26, 2019 all RAHB members will have access to the Ontario Collective Matrix system through “IntraMatrix”. IntraMatrix can be easily accessed through the Matrix top menu by clicking on the “IntraMatrix” tab.
IntraMatrix provides RAHB members the following functions:
- Enter contacts
- Create auto e-mails
- Create saved searches
- Search, print and e-mail listings
- Prepare a CMA
- Search property history
- Create Matrix statistical reports
IntraMatrix brings you into a separate Matrix system. This means your contacts, saved searches, auto e-mails, CMAs and cart information from RAHB’s Matrix system will not be available in the Ontario Collective system. The information you create will be unique to each specific system.
While working with any listings on the Ontario Collective system, some differences to keep in mind are:
- Statuses (In addition to the Sold status, there is a “Leased” status when a listing has been leased). (Conditional statuses are not broken out as “CS” – conditionally sold or “CN – no more showings, as is in the RAHB Matrix).
- Listing reports (RAHB Matrix reports were customized based on member feedback) and may appear slightly different in IntraMatrix.
- My Listings widget will not show any of your listings on the RAHB Matrix system, as RAHB listings will not appear to RAHB members in IntraMatrix, only to members of the Ontario Collective group.
For a brief video tutorial outlining the IntraMatrix system, please click below:
If you have any questions, please contact the RAHB Help Desk at 905.667.4650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Matrix upgraded on Wednesday, August 21 at 2:30 a.m.
The upgrade included a new feature titled “Reorder Search Results Using Drag and Drop”. This new feature in the search results screen allows users to manually reorder rows using drag & drop. There will be a “Drag & Drop” handle icon in the left-most column of display grids. To use the feature, users will click and hold on this icon, then drag the highlighted row to desired location, the release. Printed reports, e-mails and export will use the manually sorted order.
- Drag & Drop is only supported in grids, it is not supported in Single-Line displays
- Clicking on a column header will override manually sorted rows
- CMA Comparable tab supports Drag & Drop for manual sorting. Note: When the CMA button is pressed in Search Results – that sort order is nor carried over to the CMA Comparable tab
- Driving Directions will not use manual sort order, Directions will automatically calculate shortest route between addresses, however you can reorder properties within the Directions screen
- Drag & Drop is not supported in Matrix Mobile
- Drag & Drop may not be supported on some mobile and tablet devices in Full Desktop mode
- Drag handles are only visible when all results fit on a single page. Drag handles will be hidden when more than one page of results are displayed. Users have the option to display more rows on a single page usually up to 100 rows (sometimes more) by changing the Display n per page. Manually reordering result sets on multiple pages of results is not supported.
On Monday, May 20 at 2 a.m. Matrix is being upgrade to version 8.3.10. There is expected to be about 15 minutes of downtime. Featured changes include:
Print to PDF Map update – issues causing timeouts when interactive maps where printed to PDF have been resolved
Portal links – portal links in emails were incorrectly taking the user to the map or list rather than individual listing, that has been resolved.
Email button – When sending an email from Matrix, the Send button could be clicked multiple times resulting in duplicate copies of the email being sent.
The Send button now becomes disabled immediately when clicked to prevent this.
To read the complete release notes, please click the button below.
Complete Release Notes
On Wednesday, April 10 at midnight, Matrix will upgrade to 8.3.8 which will cause 15 minutes of downtime to the system.
New features will include:
- Drag and drop search results reordering
- Results will display listings in same order as entered in speed bar
- Print Listing notes option
- Multiple carts can be created for a single contact
Other enhancements include:
- Criteria tab is enabled after using Refine–>Narrow tool
- Client portal remembers user’s last mode
- Various widget enhancements
- Driving directions now available in concierge approval screen and My Listings
- Photograph upload certification
Attention Brokers of Record: did you know you can send messages within your Brokerage through Matrix? This even includes office administrative staff!
If you would like to utilize this feature, simply follow these instructions:
- Log into Matrix
- Hover over the blue Admin tab
- Under News and Calendar click Manage News
- To add a news item to your Brokerage, click Add
- Enter the Start Date
- Enter the Subject
- Enter the Expires date
- Select the Priority
- Type in the message you want. You may adjust the font size, style and colour
- Click Add to make the message live
If you have any questions regarding this feature, please contact the MLS® Support Desk at 905.667.4650
If you’ve ever needed a better understanding as to what the seller instructions are for the Martix Listing Load, below are clear instructions.
RAHB has received numerous complaints regarding missing property history. Matrix uses multiple fields to match properties, and if all of these fields do not match, the property history will not appear. Please be mindful of RAHB’s MLS® Rules & Regulations and Policies regarding listing accuracy, listed below:
Rules and Regulations, Section 2 – MLS® Listings, Sub-section 2.05 states:
The Listing Brokerage and Listing REALTOR® are responsible for the accuracy of all information submitted by the Listing Brokerage to the Association’s MLS® System, whether Board Loaded or Broker Loaded.
RAHB’S MLS® Policies:
- That listings on all property types (including farms and vacant land), whether in town or out of town, shall show the address as per the street table and the address specifies on of the following:
Three new forms pertaining to VOW’s are now uploaded and available to all members. The forms are found in Matrix under the Links tab and under the heading RAHB (see photo). The forms are titled RAHB RETS 3rd Party Agreement Form, RAHB Member VOW Contract and RAHB Seller VOW Opt-Out Form.
When you search for active listings in Matrix or set up an auto e-mail for a client, are you including both the Active and Active CS statuses in your criteria?
Active CS listings are listings with conditional sales, including conditions with an escape clause. Until these listings are reported as sold, they are still active and will, in fact, continue to appear on REALTOR.ca. Including Active CS-status listings in your searches and auto e-mail criteria will ensure your listing matches include ALL active listings, and your clients won’t have to wonder why a listing shows up on REALTOR.ca but not in their e-mails from you.
MATRIX MAPPING TOOLS – LAYERS
Did you know that the Map Search feature in Matrix can do more than display listings? You can use the map to display key data, including regions, municipalities/sub-areas, neighbourhoods and points of interest. Here’s how:
1.From the Search screen, click on Map Search. Then, click on the Layers button, located at the top right corner of the map
2. To display the outlines for regions, municipalities/sub-areas and neighbourhoods on the map, select Ontario Boundaries from the layers drop down list:
Whatever overlay you choose will appear on the map.
3. To display several different points of interest, Select Points of Interest from the Layers menu. This will allow you to display the following on your map:
- Arts and Entertainment
- Fire and Police
- Food and Dining
- Gas Stations
- Health Care
- Post Offices
- Religious Organisations
Points of interest will appear as blue icons on the map. Please be aware, however, that points of interest are not available if you have the map zoomed out. If you zoom in enough so points of interest are available, the text for the selections will be black, as shown below. If they are in red, you will need to zoom in further.
Please feel free to contact the RAHB MLS® Department with any questions, at 905.667.4650 or email@example.com
A new Room option will be added to the Broker Load program in Matrix for condos/apartments with dens that could also be counted as bedrooms in the official listing.
The new room option is Den/Bedroom and will be available on Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
Prior to Matrix, Fusion allowed REALTORS® to manually add the number of bedrooms to a listing. When we made the switch to Matrix, this was no longer possible as the Matrix system automatically populated the number of bedrooms based on the rooms described within the listing.
We heard your feedback, and have created a new room name called Den/Bedroom. When this Den/Bedroom is selected when you enter a condominium apartment, the system will automatically calculate your total bedrooms and add a plus one (+1) to the total bedroom count on the Matrix displays.
- This new room name option is available only for Condominium residential properties if the style is Apartment
- You may select either Bedroom, Den or the new Den/Bedroom
- If you select Den/Bedroom, then the system will automatically add a +1 to the total bedroom count
- It will also automatically map +1 the room on REALTOR.ca under their additional bedroom field
Example: If your listing has 1 Bedroom and 1 Den/Bedroom, your total bedrooms on REALTOR.ca would read 1+1.
With this new room name option, we encourage you to update your automatic e-mail set up to allow a search for Den/Bedroom so you do not miss out on any available properties for your clients.
If you have any questions, please contact the RAHB Computer Support Line at 905.667.4650.
Did you know you can generate a Property Information Form (PIF) from data loaded into Matrix? This eliminates the need to fill out a standard RAHB MLS® Property Information Form.
Please note, however, that this replaces only the Property Information Form. All other necessary forms (OREA Form 200 Listing Agreement, OREA Form 810 Working With A REALTOR®, etc.) will still be required.
To get a Matrix-generated PIF, you will use a report called REALTOR® Full with Tabs and Signature. Here’s how:
1. Use the Matrix Input function to enter all listing data as you normally would. If you do not have Broker Load access, your office will need to do this for you.
(Here is a video tutorial on how to enter listings in Matrix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeP8xJIngvk)
2. Once all listing data has been entered, save the listing as incomplete by clicking on the Save as Incomplete button, located at the bottom left corner of the screen. This will save the listing with Incoming status. Do not submit the listing at this point!
3. If you are printing the PIF immediately after saving the incomplete listing, click on the MLS® number on the Input Succeeded screen, which appears immediately after you click Save as Incomplete.
If you are returning to Matrix, the incomplete listing can be retrieved by going to My Matrix > My Listings, and selecting My Incomplete Listings from the Show Click on the MLS® number to open the listing.
4. With the listing open, select REALTOR® Full with Signature from the Display menu.
5. This will generate a report that can be signed by your seller, in lieu of a standard Property Information Form. Click Print to display the list of print options. Be sure to select all tabs that apply to your listing, as your seller will need to sign all of them. From here, you can click on either Print, Print to PDF, or Email PDF, depending upon your preference.
Each tab will have a signature and date lines at the bottom, which are to be signed by your seller prior to activating the listing.
After your seller signs the forms, return to your incomplete listings and activate the listing. Click the Edit button, and submit the listing from the familiar data entry screen.
Please feel free to contact the RAHB MLS® Department with any questions – 905.667.4650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.