ShowingTime is coming to RAHB Matrix on Wednesday, March 7, 2018! Here are some questions we’ve received, and the answers – now everyone will know!
I am new to ShowingTime. Are any tutorials or training available online?
Yes! ShowingTime has many online and video tutorials that outline, step-by-step, how to use ShowingTime’s features. We recommend you start with the following:
- ShowingTime Quick Start Guide (pdf download)
- How to Schedule a Single Showing (video)
- How to Schedule Showings on Your Own Listings (video)
- How to Propose a New Time (video)
Additionally, we have scheduled three half-hour ShowingTime Training Webinars! Click here to register.
If you can’t make the scheduled training sessions, a webinar recording will be posted so you can access it at any time.
How secure is lockbox and alarm code information in ShowingTime?
Showing instructions such as lockbox codes are very secure and kept behind a dual layer of security in ShowingTime:
1. Showing requests can only be made by REALTORS®.
2. The information in the “Access Information” and “Additional” instructions fields are not shared until confirmation is received from the listing REALTOR®.
3. Once lockbox and alarm code information is given out, the listing REALTOR® will be provided with a log of every showing REALTOR® that has been given access to the showing instructions in ShowingTime’s “Listing Activity Report”.
Can I submit a showing request directly to the seller and bypass the sales representative?
No. ShowingTime is a REALTOR®-to-REALTOR® scheduling tool.
Is there a handout I can give to my sellers explaining the benefits of ShowingTime?
Yes, we encourage you to download the Sellers Guide to ShowingTime and provide it to your clients so they fully understand ShowingTime.
Do I have to use ShowingTime for my listings?
We certainly encourage you to use ShowingTime, but ultimately, choosing to use ShowingTime is up to you.
Keep watching NewsReal and Matrix News & Alerts for more information about ShowingTime!