GeoWarehouse® will be performing maintenance from Friday, November 30 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, December 1 at 2 am.
During this maintenance window of four hours, users will not be able to access the GeoWarehouse® Solution while their team works on the following enhancements:
- A new one-page PDF Report-the Basic Client Report-which contains the most essential information
- Ability to insert your business card into the PDF Reports
- Easier condo and townhouse search
- Ability to insert static street view image in PDFs
- Map window displays saved LRO is now supported across multiple browsers
In addition to the above outage, GeoWarehouse® has scheduled maintenance to POLARIS database the following weekend: Friday, December 7 at 9 p.m. to Sunday, December 9 at 9 a.m.
Please note that during this window, you will be able to use GeoWarehouse® to conduct property searches and to purchase e-store products other than statutory reports (Parcel Register, instrument images, and plans).
GeoWarehouse® appreciates your patience and understanding; if you have any questions call 416.360.7542 or 1.866.237.5937, or email GeoWarehouseFeedback@teranet.ca.
Enjoy a 10 per cent discount on Friday, November 23 on Shoppe products purchased in person at the Realty Shoppe (some restrictions apply and while quantities last).
Check out some of the new items in the Shoppe below.
You can review your current – and past – RAHB invoices, print the invoices and even print your full 2018 invoice of charges, payments and HST paid to RAHB any time you want – it’s easy!
1. From your Single Sign On (SSO) dashboard at my.rahb.ca, click on the RAHB Education/Account Services icon (it’s in the second row of icons on your dashboard).
2. Sign in to your account (this is a temporary step until full launch of this member portal).
Note: Contact Corporate Services at 905.529.8101 for assistance if your password doesn’t work.
3(a). When you are on the new Member Portal, look for Account Balances in the upper right of the screen:
Click on Pay Now. Don’t worry – you don’t have to pay your account right away! Clicking on this button will allow you to see your account details.
3(b). Alternatively, instead of clicking on Pay Now, you can hover over the green Member tab at the top of the page, and choose My Account to view your account. This will take you to the same page as using the Pay Now link.
4. On your My Account page, you will see your monthly charges. If you see only the current month, these are charges you are accruing during this month. These charges have not yet been billed, so you do not owe this amount yet.
If, however, you see more than one month, then the earlier months have not yet been paid, and you owe those amounts.
(You can pay your invoice amounts by selecting the document numbers you would like to pay, then clicking on the green Pay $ button. You will enter your credit card number, security code and expiration date – the rest of the information about you will be pre-populated. Click on the Next button to process your payment. Once your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.)
5. To view the details of your current or past account information, click on the Date Range History tab at the top of the page.
6. Insert the date range you wish – you can enter the dates or use the calendars to the right of the boxes. Once you click Update, you will see your all of your charges, payments and HST for the date range you specified. For your taxes next year, you will want to use January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018.
7. Print your invoice using the Print icon at the top right of the page.
Note: There is a History tab at the top of your page. You can use this button to view all charges/payment history inclusive of HST. Use the Date Range History tab as described in steps five, six and seven to view/print your payment history with the HST broken out.
The quarterly RAHB dues have been billed and e-mailed to you as part of your August monthly invoice. Please note that dues are payable no later than September 30, 2018.
$125.00 – RAHB dues (September – December)
$ 28.75 – OREA dues (September – December)
$ 77.50 – CREA dues (September – December)
$ 30.06 – HST
$261.31 – Total
Acceptable methods of payment are:
In Person: Visa, MasterCard, Interac, cash or cheque
By Phone: Visa or MasterCard
Online through Matrix: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Visa Debit http://my.rahb.ca
Online: CIBC/PC Financial, Royal Bank, Scotia Bank, TD Canada Trust – for assistance to set-up, please contact Karin at 905.529.8101 x 258.
Pre-Authorized payment subscribers will be processed on Friday September 21, 2018.
A reminder about notifying RAHB of terminations in your office
Brokerages are responsible for notifying RAHB when members in their office resign or otherwise leave. Notice must be received by RAHB within seven business days of the member leaving. If notice is delayed beyond the seven business days, the Brokerage will be assessed a penalty of $50 per incident. (RAHB Bylaw, Article 4, Section 1.02.)
We extend a warm welcome to RAHB’s newest members who joined our Association between
August 1 and August 28, 2018!
Ambitious Realty Advisors Inc.
Apex Results Realty Inc.
Bay Street Group Inc.
Century 21 Heritage Group Ltd.
ComFree Commonsense Network
Keller Williams Complete Realty
Keller Williams Edge Realty
Kingsway Real Estate
LEADEX Realty Inc.
Judy Marsales Real Estate Ltd.
One Percent Realty Ltd.
PC275 Realty Inc.
Realty Network: 100 Inc.
RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc.
RE/MAX Escarpment Golfi Realty Inc.
Jaena De Guzman Alano
Agna Yogesh Patel
RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc.
Right At Home Realty Inc.
Royal LePage Macro Realty
Royal LePage NRC Realty Inc.
Royal LePage State Realty
RAHB Advantage Spotlight: Just Junk
De-clutter your home and enjoy a 10 per cent discount when you use Just Junk! This offer is available to you and your clients – a great service found only in RAHB Advantage, RAHB’s member value package.
Click here to view the Just Junk Flyer.
To read more about RAHB Advantage click here.
Registration is now open for ProDev+ – RAHB’s premier professional development event!
When: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Exhibit Hall open 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Professional Development Sessions 10:15 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Networking Mixer follows
Where: Holiday Inn Burlington
3063 S Service Rd.
Cost: only $20 + HST for RAHB members!
Early Bird Bonus: Register for ProDev+ during the month of August and receive
- 1 ticket for a beverage of your choice at the Networking Mixer (water, soft drinks or alcoholic beverage – up to a $7 value)
- Your name entered to win a $100 gift card for the Pearl Hospitality Group (Ancaster Old Mill, Cambridge Mill, Earth to Table or Spencer’s at the Waterfront)
This event sold out last year, so don’t delay!
Registration: Through RAHB Education Account Services (once you have logged in to the new Member Portal scroll down to ProDev+ in the Upcoming Courses section). Alternatively, send an e-mail Angela McArthur at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your full name and contact information).
For more information please visit our website Here.
Order Your Calendar Magnets Now!
#1 marketing product – pre-orders being taken now!
Calendar magnets are an economical marketing tool your clients will appreciate; just remove the cover from the adhesive magnet and attach your business card.
6 designs will be available, but only while quantities last.
- Happy Holidays
- Home Sweet Home
- Kitchen Tested Recipes*
- Achieve Your Goals*
- Curbside Entertainment*
*Limited quantities available
Special features include:
- Calendar begins November, 2018
- Each page has a home tip, recipe, quotation and/or memo lines (depending on the calendar)
- Canadian holidays indicated
- Year-at-a-glance calendar and kitchen conversions pages
- A reorder page (for next years’ calendar) for clients to use to contact you
- Removable magnet punch-out reduces mailing cost and makes 2 products out of 1! Use the punch-out as a second business card magnet
- $0.59 ea.
Don’t miss out! For best price and choice of title call the Shoppe to pre-order today!
Two community forums are coming your way in October, 2018!
Burlington – Tuesday, October 16
Wellington Square United Church (St. Paul’s Hall)
2121 Caroline St., Burlington
Hamilton – Tuesday, October 23
Waterfront Banquet and Conference Centre (Waterview Room)
555 Bay St. N., Hamilton
Speaker: Representative from City of Hamilton Economic Development Dept.
For both meetings, check-in and breakfast begin at 9:30 a.m. with opening remarks at 10 a.m.
Watch for more details and registration coming soon!
This message was e-mailed to all members on Monday, July 23, 2018.
We are in the process of re-evaluating the statistics packages we provide to RAHB members and the media/public. Your input is greatly appreciated as we move forward with this project.
We ask that you participate in our Statistics Survey that should take no longer than 3-5 minutes of your time. Please click on the below button to access the Statistics Survey.
Your participation will enable us to make improvements to the current statistics package, prepare members for any upcoming changes to the statistics package, develop educational materials for our members and the public, and ultimately empower our REALTORS® to succeed.
The survey is available for a week and will close on Monday, July 30, 2018.
As a thank you, we will make a draw for a $25 Tim Horton’s gift card once the survey closes.
If you have any questions, please contact Wendy Stewart at 905.529.8101 x 295 or via e-mail at email@example.com.