The Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® (SGBAR) has just joined CONNECT. Members can now use CONNECT to search for current and recent MLS® information for the areas covered by the Southern Georgian Bay association – Midland-Penetanguishene, Victoria Harbour, Port Severn, Oro-Medonte, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Blue Mountains, Meaford and points in between.
Property Panorama just got better!
Property Panorama has released an upgrade to their Virtual Tours application which will automatically create virtual tours for you. (more…)
OpenHouses.ca has a new look!
Work has been underway to bring a new and refreshed OpenHouses.ca experience to you, your clients and the public. The site has been completely re-developed and re-designed from the ground up based on feedback we have received. You can expect the following improvements: (more…)
Have you noticed that when you use your desktop shortcut to Fusion, WEBForms® or REALTOR Link® – or the individual URLs for those pages – you end up logging in to a page that looks like this:
This is RAHB’s Single Sign On (SSO) portal landing page. From this page, you can navigate to the various RAHB applications (Fusion, WEBForms®, REALTOR Link®, CONNECT, SIM and OpenHouses.ca) without having to log in again. You can also use the handy links to other resources you might find useful. (However, if there is a log in required for the resource, you will need to log in to continue to the site.)
You can also go directly to the SSO – the url is http://rahb.starrs.ca.
Point2 has discontinued weekend support hours due to low call volume.
Members who require support services on a weekend day should access Point2’s other resources:
Are you using the SSO yet?
RAHB’s Single Sign On (SSO) allows you to log in once and navigate to RAHB applications without having to log in again. Try it out today – http://rahb.starrs.ca.
Connect with your clients and customers through Look4Homes, a new app for the STARRS associations. Learn how to set up client accounts and communicate with your buyers by logging in with your regular login credentials and using the detailed instructions found in the application’s comprehensive Help/Support system.
- Read more about Look4Homes here.
- Download Look4Homes for your Apple iPad or iPhone from the iTunes AppStore.
- Download Look4Homes for your Google Android from Google Play.
Look4Homes is *the* app for the STARRS associations (RAHB, Niagara, Brantford and Simcoe) and their clients: (more…)
Here’s some excellent information about ransomware trojans from Tech HelpLine – (more…)
New App for REALTORS® and homebuyers in Southern Ontario
Look4Homes, a new app designed for iPhones and Androids, will soon be available to the members of the four STARRS associations – RAHB, Niagara, Brantford and Simcoe – and their clients.
This new product has great features for REALTORS® and their homebuyers:
- Interactive map searching using GPS location-based technology in the iPhone and Android platforms
- View property on maps, including satellite view
- Search using all the criteria you are used to, including price range, number of beds and baths
- Easily see all property details including multiple photos, price, property details and descriptions
- Find your way to the front door using the turn-by-turn directions provided
- Save properties for easy review later, or share them via text, email, Facebook or Twitter
Watch for the release of Look4Homes before the end of June.
SmartLinks and pop-up blockers
It is recommended that you add Fusion (URL: http://fusion.starrs.ca) to your browser’s list of allowed sites (‘exceptions’) for pop-ups – failing to do so may prevent Smartlinks (GeoWarehouse®, SIM, Connect, etc.) from opening.
Shown below are the steps to create an exception for Fusion in each of the major browsers. There may be slight differences due to browser versions and settings, but the instructions should provide a basic overview of how to create a pop-up exception.
(Ver. 10 used as example; other versions are similar)
- Go to “Tools” → “Internet Options” → “Privacy”
- Click on the “Settings” button, located under the “Pop-up Blocker” header.
- Add Fusion to the list of exceptions by typing the URL into the field and clicking “Add”.
- Click on “Customize and Control Google Chrome”
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Content Settings” (located under the “Privacy” header)
- Click on the “Manage Exceptions” button located under the “Pop-Ups” header.
- Add “fusion.starrs.ca” to the list, and make sure that “Behaviour” is set to “Allow”
- Go to “Tools” → “Options” → “Content”
- Click on “Exceptions” (DO NOT uncheck “Block Pop-Up Windows” as this will allow pop-ups for all sites.
This is an important security feature!)
- Enter the Fusion URL in the “Address of Website” field
- Click “Allow”
Safari does not allow for exceptions to the pop-up blocker. To allow pop-ups in Safari, you must disable the
- Go to “Safari” → “Preferences” → Security
- Uncheck “Block Pop-Up Windows.”
1. Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11 Compatibility with CoreLogic MLS® Systems (more…)
URL change for Fusion
The following notice was sent to all members on July 22. (more…)