Matrix includes a feature that will greatly simplify broker loading: Geowarehouse Auto-Fill. This will allow you to use land registry information supplied by GeoWarehouse (Teranet) to fill in some of the most often used fields required to complete a listing. This is available for all types of listings – commercial or residential – and is very easy to use.
1. Begin listing input in RAHB Matrix as you normally would. This may be a good time to review broker loading in RAHB Matrix:
2. From the Add A New Cross Property listing menu, choose Fill From GeoWarehouse.
3. Enter the address or PIN to conduct a GeoWarehouse search.
4. Choose the appropriate property from the results list.
Using this feature will populate the following fields for you:
- Street Number
- Street Name
- Street Type
- Street Direction (If Applicable)
- Postal Code
- Legal Description
- Assessment Year
- Seller’s Name
If you broker load listings, be sure to give this new feature a try. It is sure to be a time saver!