In Fusion, you have been used to looking at listing details on “Reports”. In Matrix, they are referred to as “Displays”. There are nine displays available to you in Matrix – here’s what each one provides.
1. REALTOR® Single Line – print MLS® number, status, property type, address, municipality, neighbourhood, city, sq.ft., beds, baths, DOM and list date
2. REALTOR® Thumbnail – print MLS® number, address, city, property type, age, DOM, sq.ft., price, beds, baths, lot size, taxes, municipality, neighbourhood, heat, water, sellers, listing salesperson, listing brokerage, REALTOR® remarks
3. REALTOR® Full – print with or without header and footer, as well as listing information, rooms, open house dates, listing history and photos
4. REALTOR® Full with Signature – enter a listing directly into Matrix and print off report to have the Sellers sign. Using this option means you can avoid double entry of manually filling in the listing form AND inputting the listing into Matrix (This feature is available only after we cut over to Matrix)
5. REALTOR® Single Line Sold – displays sale information such as sale price, SP/LP ratio, selling date, and DOM, along with property information such as MLS® number, address, municipality, type/sub-type, style, beds, baths, square footage, and price
6. Client Single Line – display and print client-friendly information such as last change type, MLS® number, status, address, property type and subtype, price, municipality, beds, baths, square footage.
7. Client Thumbnail – print address, city, MLS® number, property style/type, heat, water, beds, baths, garage, sq.ft., age, pool, neighbourhood, listing brokerage, status
8. Client Full – print listing details not in conflict with privacy laws
9. Hotsheet – print change date, changed info, MLS® number, address, price, city, property sub type, style, beds, baths, sq.ft., DOM, listing brokerage
Please note: personal reports you have created in Fusion will not be transferred to Matrix.