Property Panorama just got better!
Property Panorama has released an upgrade to their Virtual Tours application which will automatically create virtual tours for you.
InstaView Virtual Tour will use the photos you uploaded in Broker load to create a virtual tour and you don’t have to do anything other than – if you wish – upload your own music and voice over.
InstaView Virtual Tours offers the following features:
- Unlimited photos and panoramas
- Tours are updated and synched with the MLS® System every hour
- It is compatible with all mobile devices
- Virtual tours are automatically converted to a video and uploaded to YouTube
- Fully customizable viewer
- Upload your own music and voice over
- Easily shared on social media sites and REALTOR.ca
- Customizable virtual flyer with printing
- Fully branded to the member and company
To activate a virtual tour for a listing through broker load, go to the field called “Create Free Property Panorama” and select “Yes” in the drop down menu.
If you have questions or comments, contact Property Panorama Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (877) 299-6306, Opt. 3
Keywords enhance search on REALTOR.ca website
With the addition of keywords in search, the REALTOR.ca website is getting even better at matching consumers with REALTOR® listings online!
As of October 23, millions of visitors who start their real estate search on REALTOR.ca will be matched with even more relevant property listings by having an option to add keywords to their search criteria.
By using a few words that define their specific needs, such as ‘pet-friendly’, ‘ramp’ or ‘fenced yard’, users will more quickly focus their search on the listings that meet their unique criteria.
By accepting keywords in the search query, REALTOR.ca will be able to match the unique needs of consumers with more listings and REALTORS®, without changing anything in the existing listing submission (dataload) process.
- Implementation on REALTOR.ca website took place in October, 2014; mobile apps will follow in early 2015
- While the main search query remains unchanged, up to five keywords (and word combinations) can be added as additional search filters under “More Options”
- When added to search, keywords will query listing data in all submitted public fields, with the exception of location
- No changes are required in the data submission (dataload) process
- Consumers will benefit from a more flexible search locating properties meeting their needs
- REALTORS® will have a better opportunity presenting their listings online to consumers with unique requirements
If you have any questions about the new enhanced search, please contact CREA member support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TechHelpline discontinued at end of year
RAHB is terminating its contract with TechHelpline as of January 1, 2015.
Members have had access to TechHelpline since February 2011. The service came at a cost of $2.50 US per member per year and over the last seven months, less than one per cent of RAHB members used the service.
Members interested in having access to technical support after December 31, 2014 may sign up for an annual subscription with TechHelpline. The cost is $199 US per year for unlimited tech support. To subscribe to TechHelpline, go to https://formsimplicity.wufoo.com/forms/tech-helpline-annual-subscription/